Tuesday, January 15, 2008

life is wonderful.

I finished my final. It wasn't great, but it is done. I worked on it for 18 hours today. I anticipate a solid B in that class, which is okay with me, because I never will use that knowledge again. I promise you this.

I heard that I received an A in my summer class. This is a nice surprise, since I thought it was graded pass /fail.

I am so happy that I'm finished. I have to work for four more days, and then I'm out to Boston. I have a million things to do before then, but it'll be nice not to have this class hanging over my head.

--- School rant over ----

The best thing that has happened this week, BY FAR, is that Zach flies here on Friday, not Saturday.

He is amazing.

The last time I saw him was October 23rd, when I was crying in the security line knowing I would have to board a plane that would take me 1200 miles away from him.

The time before that was August 19th, when I had to board a plane to take me 1200 miles away from him, but I was relieved, because I felt things for him and I wasn't ready for the intensity of a relationship.

This time, I am not leaving.*

I am jumping in with both feet.
I want to love him with pure, reckless abandon.

He is beautiful. And I am humbled and grateful that he is mine.





* unless it is for Jerusalem, which has been the plan since August last year....

3 comments:

Steaming bowl o' Calderone said...

Happiness breeds laziness. Post more.

Steaming bowl o' Calderone said...

So on Facebook you nominated me as someone most likely to say something sarcastic? Yeah, there's a stretch.

Steaming bowl o' Calderone said...

Seriously? You still haven't figured out how to get your username and password? You don't want it bad enough.